.net - C# Regex : let's parse Objective-C -


i'm trying parse x-code project translate it.

i've got 3 or 4 big applications translate start c# project this.

i'm having big troubles regex.

does know how extract string this:

string parse :

title = [[object alloc] initwithtitle:@"my title" andparam:@"a complex \"param\"" andaformat:@"hello %@",toto]; 

result should array of :

objc "my title", "a complex \"param\"", "hello %@"

i'm pretty lost this...

thank you.

if you're trying translate set of strings within project, i'd recommend converting string instances such @"my title" localizable macro:

nslocalizedstring(@"my title", @"comment appear above title, such objc \"my title\"");

these can extracted using genstrings command line utility, generate strings file entries like:

/* comment appear above title, such objc "my title" */ @"my title" = @"my title";

this means integrating translated strings project becomes simple.

the native way approach localizing strings within application documented here:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/cocoa/conceptual/loadingresources/strings/strings.html


Popular posts from this blog

How to calculate SNR of signals in MATLAB? -

c# - Attempting to upload to FTP: System.Net.WebException: System error -

ios - UISlider customization: how to properly add shadow to custom knob image -