javascript - HTML5 Game jump() function not working properly -


i'm new canvas. i'm student developing runner game in canvas. have function jump(), called when mousedown() event occurs;

function jump(){     img= new image();     //is_jump=1;     h.clearrect(20,430,170,250);     img.onload= function(){         //h.drawimage(img,mx,my,190,280,120,410,190,350);         h.drawimage(img,mx,my,190,350);         //mx--;         //my--;     }     img.src= "mario-copy.png";     h.clearrect(mx,my,190,350);     //for(i=mx;i<130;i+=7)     //{     if(mx<110&&my<480){         mx=(mx+5);         my=(my-15);         //settimeout(h.drawimage(img,mx,my,190,350),100000/5);         h.drawimage(img,mx,my,190,350);     }else{         mx=60;         my=410;     } } 

the problem jumping character not working properly, jumps , not clear previous jumping state image while moving on.

so me out animation works , smoothly.

the goal make character jump click.

i think problem you're clearing , redrawing in same function of jump. creat seperate draw() , clear() , put inside setinterval , have run. then, jump function needs update position of object, can either directly having position being drawn changed jump(), or have seperate update() function before draw edit values.


Popular posts from this blog

How to calculate SNR of signals in MATLAB? -

c# - Attempting to upload to FTP: System.Net.WebException: System error -

ios - UISlider customization: how to properly add shadow to custom knob image -